Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break in South Carolina

The hubs and I went to South Carolina for my spring break. We had an amazing time hanging out with my cousins and their spouses. I am so blessed to have an amazing godly family. One night when all six of us were sitting around the table drinking coffee and eating snickerdoodles I got tears in my eyes because I felt so grateful to the Lord for the friendships that I have with my cousins...I know I'm a little emotional.

Here are some pictures of our awesome adventure filled week!

First of all my cousin and her husband were amazing hosts! We got to the house and in our room she had a decorative chest filled with all sorts of activities we could do in Charleston. Then every morning they made us a BIG breakfast, talk about southern hospitality. This was my favorite breakfast...pecan rolls... AMAZING!!




While we were there was also fell in love with their pups. I caught Chase red handed digging, isn't that face irresistible (you may have to be a boxer lover to understand).


We went to the beach almost everyday!




We went on a canoe trip with wild alligators. I don't have time to post the details I will do a whole post on that this coming week, here's just a little taste:)

On our last night we decided to get all dressed up and go downtown for dinner. However it rained and I mean it rained a lot! Since downtown Charleston is at sea level and so old they have a flooding problem just take a look, but we made the best of it.






I miss SC and them already!

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun!! Can't wait to do it again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...Mana and I just looked at your wonderful pictures and sweet stories! Love you and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete