Sunday, September 23, 2012

KY Shower!

 
A couple weekends ago Trev and I went up to Kentucky where my sweet sister and parents threw us a shower. The shower was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. The theme was honoring our new "little gentleman." There were adorable bow ties everywhere. Mom and Elle thought about every detail. They made my favorite cookies into bow ties with my favorite frosting, along with cupcakes with my favorite frosting. The invitations were sent out with bike stamps in honor of Trev. It was so sweet and I have loads of pictures so basically I feel like this post is a big photo dump! ENJOY:)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
My two beautiful grandmothers.

Elle, Mana, Bapa, and Me
 
Elle, Grandpa, Grandma, Me, and Trev
I feel so bad that this is one of two pictures I got of my Daddy:(
 

Three generations....soon to be four!

Trev showing off his new toy...this had nothing to do with the shower and happened before guests arrived.


Instead of cards everyone gave us a book. Also between each present we opened we had to draw a question out of a bowl and answer it, it was fun to hear Trev answer questions about pregnancy/baby and visa versa.  
 
Mom and Dad got Trev this amazing Kelty backpack hiking carrier for the shower. He was SO excited. Tonight he was even talking about how he can't wait to take our little man on hikes this spring. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment