Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday and a Bumpdate!

This weekend was my 27th birthday. Trev and my parents did a super job making my day special. I came down in the morning to streamers and a Happy Birthday sign and my parents came in Friday evening with a fresh German Chocolate cake (organic of course) and presents.

We had a tremendous weekend celebrating and getting things ready for our little guy. Whenever mom and dad come to visit we put them to work:) Mom helped wash all of his clothes and diapers and Dad did some touch up painting. They are always a huge help!






 

Dad kayaks while Trev swims in front of him to train for his tri at the end of the month. That is not our yard our neighbor decided he wanted to kill his grass and start "fresh."

 

Both of these pictures were taken at 29.5 weeks!
 

 
 
Our little guy at 28 weeks he's currently in the 67th percentile.

Sneak peak of the nursery...not the green paint just the oars!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment