Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Four Year Anniversary to Us!!

Happy Four Year Anniversary Love! Okay, that’s about as mushy as I will get. I am not very romantic but I so do appreciate my amazing husband. He is such an amazing godly leader of our family and I love him so much. Marriage is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever done but again it’s the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done also.

Usually we just go out for dinner for our anniversary but this year he totally surprised me and took me horseback riding. I LOVE riding horses, as a child I rode all of the time. I mean come on I grew up in the horse capital of the world. I’m pretty sure I started riding by myself around the age of three and I stopped in middle school. However, Trev had never ridden a horse by himself (only a pony at the fair that went in a circle on a chain.) He did a great job though!

He scheduled a private ride, we were able to gallop and canter….ahh it was heaven. I love the way horses smell, I know call me crazy. I remember telling my mother as a child that I wished my room smelled like a horse barn, I know strange, now I prefer a yankee candle.

Enjoy the pictures.

Blizzard and Trev

Snowball and Me!





The horses names reminded me that I needed a Sonic treat so we stopped on the way home....I love sonic, just another reason I love living in the south:)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That horse looks like Freckles!

    ReplyDelete