Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Small Town 4th

Happy 4th of July...one day late! Trev and I have been at my parents small town for about two weeks. Being here has just reassured us why we left the city...we are small town people! I forgot what I was missing living in NOVA for the last couple years. We are so glad that we fled the area and are back in a small southern town. I've been thinking a lot about why I love the south/small town and here are the reasons why...

1. No restrictions on fireworks...we've had M80s going off in our back yard and I love it!
2. I haven't been back to my parents town for the 4th for about 4 years and I was in the parade...haha and I even drove the truck!
3. Lightening Bugs
4. Stars!
5. Riding in the back of my dad's pickup truck
5. No leash law
6. 20 cent hot dogs

I feel so blessed to have been raised where I was and I love the fact the I'm so close to my extended family, I can't get enough of them! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. :)


















1 comment: