Monday, June 24, 2013

6 month update!

I know Crew's 6 month update is WAY overdue but due to the fact that when I turned in my computer for work it left me computerless....gasp...and Trev just purchased me a new one last week so I had nothing to blog on so now I'm playing catch up.

Well Crew's 6th month of life has been rather eventful! I had to go back to work for about five weeks and my mom who is incredible took off about a month of work and moved down to TN to take care of him. She was super amazing and Crew was super spoiled by his Oma. Now I am officially at home full time, kind of a bittersweet. More sweet than bitter I must say. I've taught for five years and I honestly say the thing I will miss the most is the adult interaction but sacrificing that to stay at home with Crew man is so worth it to me.

We had Crew's 6 month appointment. He weights 20 lbs 5 oz (87th percentile) and is 28.5 inches long (97th percentile). He loves to sit up and play with his toys. He is about ready to take off crawling. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I think we are going to a crawler any day now.

He had his first solid food, on Mother's Day. He ate avocado and seemed to enjoy it. A week later he ate some sweet potatoes and bananas. He does not like bananas very much he gagged the entire time while eating them so right now we are sticking to avocados and sweet potatoes.







No comments:

Post a Comment